Fair price for breeding stock? 20 yrs developing silver laced Brahmas

Quote:
Great photos and good luck! If people had Partridges or Lemon Pyles around, I'd throw the space, money, and devotion to them in a second!
smile.png

I'm not up on the genetics of Lemon Pyle, are they a variation of splash/ blue buff columbian ? Do they breed true, or do you have the BBS effect involved ? Actually if they are splash and breed only to splash would breed true.

Put another batch of blue laced red eggs up for auction.

Last edited:
Quote:
Far as I know, there's nothing in them that relates to any blue genetics. I think they're just a Pyle with the lemon/cream gene or possibly something else. . . Don't know much on their genetics, really.

DON'T sell yourself or your birds short. Timing, people, and placement are the three requirements for success. Be patient. The time is now (the birds are ready) they are available nationwide (eggbid) now you just need the people. WAIT for them.

Man, was that a hoot, or what, last night. I wonder how many people were following the auction there toward the end.

I must say, I do feel somewhat vindicated, and relieved, knowing I can afford feed, for a little while.

Back
Top Bottom