FAIRY BREAD

What do you think of fairy bread?

• Total voters
Pics
Agree

Also @Lovely Lettie what is the “I LOVE ABS” about.
Are you talking about brakes or the muscles?

(I have anti-lock brakes. I also have abdominal muscles. I am prepared for wherever this conversation goes.)
Well you're the second person who's asked me that today so this should be easy, but it's not 😭
I am talking about the muscles and I love them, k bye
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

This is why I'm a hater, for you lovers. Just a random storyyy
Like 3 months ago, I thought the bread I was eating didn't have enough salt. We didn't have any, so I put sugar on it instead. Then I put some sprinkles on it, the pellet looking kind, and then I toasted it. While it was toasting, I was thinking about how proud I was of my sugar-sprinkle toasted bread. It was done, I took a bite, and I.. I.. BLECH 🤮
The End.
So I don't think I would like fairy bread 🤢

This is why I'm a hater, for you lovers. Just a random storyyy
Like 3 months ago, I thought the bread I was eating didn't have enough salt. We didn't have any, so I put sugar on it instead. Then I put some sprinkles on it, the pellet looking kind, and then I toasted it. While it was toasting, I was thinking about how proud I was of my sugar-sprinkle toasted bread. It was done, I took a bite, and I.. I.. BLECH 🤮
The End.
So I don't think I would like fairy bread 🤢
That monstrosity was not fairy bread

Well you're the second person who's asked me that today so this should be easy, but it's not 😭
I am talking about the muscles and I love them, k bye
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
I don’t know whether to say I have abs or not.
I have abdominal muscles that are visible but undelinated but they aren’t defined and I don’t have a six pack so I guess that means I just have a flat stomach? I am female.
But I love them too.
Very useful muscles.
Helpful for climbing.
You know humans are kinda unique for having large abdominal muscles it helps with balance:duc

I don’t know whether to say I have abs or not.
I have abdominal muscles that are visible but undelinated but they aren’t defined and I don’t have a six pack so I guess that means I just have a flat stomach? I am female.
But I love them too.
Very useful muscles.
Helpful for climbing.
You know humans are kinda unique for having large abdominal muscles it helps with balance:duc
I was talking about tom Hollands abs
61vuEY+KSIL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom