Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pshhh. I don't need to feed three bottomless pits. And I don't need to worry about them getting run over in the road because the property isn't fenced.
Suit yourself
20210609_213246~2.jpg

I should probably add that I have lost ZERO birds (free ranging) since having the bottomless pits, but I won't. 🙂

You really are making a wise decision by not having them though, they need a proper fence.

I went and took a pic of the poor plucked pullet.
View attachment 2887113

My past theory was that this guy wants all the chickens to have bald heads and necks - just like him. 🤣
View attachment 2887129
My blue rooster looks like that currently. It's awful. I haven't caught anyone plucking him though.
I have an Isabel Leghorn like that. Turns out it was a polish doing it
How strange. I don't think I've ever had a Polish pluck. I didn't even know they could see to pluck.

1636042425958.png

Why are we sad, sir? Not a fan of tiny chickens that get dressed up and sleep in bed with her? Or sad I didn't dress up the bowling balls? lol

My blue rooster looks like that currently. It's awful. I haven't caught anyone plucking him though.

How strange. I don't think I've ever had a Polish pluck. I didn't even know they could see to pluck.

View attachment 2887651
Why are we sad, sir? Not a fan of tiny chickens that get dressed up and sleep in bed with her? Or sad I didn't dress up the bowling balls? lol
yeahh..... I accidentally trained 2 of my polish girls to be aggressive like that. Didn't scold them when they pecked at legs and hands in curiosity and now they bite the worst out of most my birds. Males included. One will even do that rooster jump and kick and peck if you startle her. The Isabel is just too calm natured (around birds, not people) to really care

Back
Top Bottom