Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
Hey, @OneHappyDuckie!

Look what page # it is…:)
celebrate hell yeah GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Don't be such a debbie downer Colt, sheesh, live a little ;)
I had 48 Isabel Lavender-laced Orpington eggs filled with micro bubbles because the air sacs weren’t just detached, they were broken. Faraday sent me eggs and many of them were broken. I’ve had three or four boxes of goose eggs shipped and have never gotten a gosling. Broken eggs and badly saddled air sacs. If living came from shipping to me, I’d do it more often. It’s really annoying. A former friend 8 minutes away has eggs come through a different post office. I hatched 32 out of 36 bantam Cochin eggs for him.
Why would they be scrambled?
Because my Post Office sucks? They can’t even hold the eggs for me at the PO. They bring them out and throw them into the garage usually.
Still can't find my candler. I have no clue where it is.
Your phone should have a flash…

I had 48 Isabel Lavender-laced Orpington eggs filled with micro bubbles because the air sacs weren’t just detached, they were broken. Faraday sent me eggs and many of them were broken. I’ve had three or four boxes of goose eggs shipped and have never gotten a gosling. Broken eggs and badly saddled air sacs. If living came from shipping to me, I’d do it more often. It’s really annoying. A former friend 8 minutes away has eggs come through a different post office. I hatched 32 out of 36 bantam Cochin eggs for him.

Because my Post Office sucks? They can’t even hold the eggs for me at the PO. They bring them out and throw them into the garage usually.

Your phone should have a flash…
Not nearly as strong as my candler. And I can't take photos of the eggs if I'm using my phone. I would just use the one on my incubator, but with these aircells, I'm not excited to be moving the eggs much

Hello 👋 I read through your thread, wonderful information and more than a few laughs along the way. You have beautiful birds and a set up to aspire to.

I received my first English Orpington eggs (Jubilee and Silver Laced) from Carolina Rare Chicks and they are currently under a broody they should hatch out May 2-3 with any luck.🤞

Back
Top Bottom