Fall 2013 Carolina Chickenstock

How much is the cage? And does it have multiple openings

For Sale list
Columbian roo and red hen will be around 6-7 weeks

White rooster(has yellow leakage) and Partridge frizzle hen. both around a year old.

will also have a cage measuring 10 foot long by 18 inches wide by 14 inches high. (I will clean it before I bring it up there)

also have 1 male and 4 female breeding group of coturnix quail around 5. Months old.
1 Black dutch bantam hen a year old.
a New Zealand white buck 9 months old.

And may bring some LF blue orpington chicks.

If anyone is interested I have a Chain link fence kit to make a 10x10 run to sell. I got it as a gift but do not have the time to put it all together. I am asking $100 for it if anyone is interested pm me.. sold to Kathy Barba

Last edited:
Isn't it odd that this thread isn't burning up?
....usually by now there are tons of people talking on here.

Has everyone left BYC?
I know the FB page is much more active.

I was thinking the same thing Amy. Last year we were all talking up a storm on here! Hello..... Come on y'all show us what you have for sale. Im looking to buy!!!!!!!! lol

Isn't it odd that this thread isn't burning up?
....usually by now there are tons of people talking on here.

Has everyone left BYC?
I know the FB page is much more active.

I hope to be there with several pairs of silkies. White, Black, Lavendar, blue, and splash. maybe even a porcelain. not sure yet. But I have quite a few that have been growing out and I think I can sex some of them. They are about 4 months old. I will also have several pair of frizzle/sizzle silkie pairs. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Awww I love my silkies, I might be on the lookout for some. Are they bearded?

I hope to be there with several pairs of silkies.  White, Black, Lavendar, blue, and splash.  maybe even a porcelain.  not sure yet.  But I have quite a few that have been growing out and I think I can sex some of them.  They are about 4 months old.  I will also have several pair of frizzle/sizzle silkie pairs.    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

All silkies are bearded. White originally came from Hattrick. Porcelain was from George Mahalik. Other breeders my stock came from were Seriously Silkie, Linberger, Steinberg. All are top of the line breeders. No hatchery birds. I have been breeding for about 6 yrs now. So now they are mine. Marshas Silkies. Stop by and take a look for yourself.

We now have an incubator, and the hatching itch needs some scratching. We are looking for Orphingtons and Ameraucanas, either eggs or birds or both. Lavender is the preferred color.

Back
Top Bottom