Pics
:lau Agreed, there should definitely have been a video of that one!!

Who was the leader of the exploration party??
No idea! But my primary suspect is Katharina Duck, she usually gives a s*it on what i tell her and often just does the opposite. She is always the last one in the evening and i have to heard her - and her three thugs - into the house. That girl is a party animal! :gig

that hill is so muddy and slippery,
These might be the answer? :D

upload_2020-1-3_17-17-52.png

Be carefull. I just put my guys up for the evening. So sad to only have 4 but Barbra Lewis is laying eggs! Just a few more and I will incubate them. Barbra Lewis and Merde!!!!
Don't they have the same father (Bandit)? Would that be healthy from the perspective of inbreeding?
And: So you think the year of the drake is over and you can gamble again?

They are full siblings. Same father Bandit and same mother Quackers. Yes I worry about in breeding. I need to order some hens. I also worry Barbra Lewis will get eaten before I get offspring. Is it too terrible to do incest?

They are full siblings. Same father Bandit and same mother Quackers. Yes I worry about in breeding. I need to order some hens. I also worry Barbra Lewis will get eaten before I get offspring. Is it too terrible to do incest?
Wwweeell, you are asking someone who lives in a state where "Uncle Dad" is a relatively common concept… :sick
From the duck perspective, however - caught Katharina Duck this morning seducing one of her sons and he went for it. Afaik inbreeding with birds is not as critical as it certainly is with mammals. Eeer, @casportpony @Pyxis

Back
Top Bottom