Fall Harvest Circulated air Incubator??

I've been eyeballing the 20ECO as well. I'm wondering how many silkie eggs I can fit into it without stacking hmmm.... I like that it isn't styrofoam on the fence whether or not I'd want the turner too.

Looks like a little giant incubator

Not all of the people likes the LG

Personally I woulnt buy it

tomorrow Brinsea is releasing a 10% coupon discount

or think about genesis 1588 this will save you lot of head aches

I've been counting down the day until the brinsea coupon comes out
wink.png

I did end up ordering a brower top hatch though... I'd like to have a brinsea ECO 20 as well wondering how many silkie eggs I can fit in there though...

I wonder if they took it off their site? I looked at their website just now and there is no incubator even listed. There is a liner for an LG and Quail Rails and that's it. If the incubator is an LG, they are only $45 at Tractor Supply.

Sorry I meant Brinsea itself was supposed to release a coupon code the other day.. Eggcartons.com doesn't carry Brinsea bators to my knowledge.. they have the Fall Harvest bator, which looks very similar to a LG.. however this model has a fan, and the $45 ones at TSC, etc are still air. You can buy the fan kits for the still air ones, they cost $20-35 or so.

i bought this incubator and turner. after 2 clutches hatched satisfactory the motor on the turner burned out. i called them and explained the motor lasted only 3 months, they sent me a new one 2nd day at no charge. it may be a lesser quality product on the whole, but the calibration for optimal temperature using their dial and the prompt and professional customer service make, for me at least, this a good buy. happy hatching.

i bought this incubator and turner. after 2 clutches hatched satisfactory the motor on the turner burned out. i called them and explained the motor lasted only 3 months, they sent me a new one 2nd day at no charge. it may be a lesser quality product on the whole, but the calibration for optimal temperature using their dial and the prompt and professional customer service make, for me at least, this a good buy. happy hatching.
nice to hear of a value company offering good return service and customer support,dont think have heard of that particular brand over here though [uk].
its also nice to hear of chickens on ecstacy [ie,the user name] several roos of mine act like theyre on either stimulants...or e numbers. :D

I have used this incubator and turner for a few hatches now without any problem. At first it looks like an LG but they have some small differences that have a big impact.

The viewing windows are bigger. But more importantly, they have a plastic mesh bottom instead of a metal mesh bottom. I have had LG incubators before and the base always gets beat up from the metal mesh bottom. Not to mention I have been stabbed a few times trying to put it in. It also rust over time.

The plastic mesh bottom in the Fall Harvest Product incubator doesn't hurt the base of the incubator or the user! ha. The Fall Harvest Product incubator also has a liner. Which makes cleaning alot easier and the incubator base will last longer too.

This is one of the better table top foam incubators I have had.

Back
Top Bottom