Fall Harvest Circulated air Incubator??

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
Has anyone used this incubator? It has a very nice price, about $75.00 and holds 41 chicken eggs with the turner. The turner is extra.
I don't want to get something just because it's cheeper if it isn't going to work well. I'm already afaid of trying to hatch my own chicks with all the problems people have with hatching. I don't want to start out with the deck stacked against me. I will be so sad if my babies wouldn't hatch because I didn't get a good incubator.

It looks very similar to the LG 10200 forced/circulated air incubator we have. We REALLY like this thing, though a lot of people don't care for them. I have not heard of that Fall Harvest brand before, though. A Hovabator 1588 is also very similar.

It's dirt cheap IMO very tempting... Still I don't want to be smacking myself later for an incubator I hate. Guess if it doesn't work out I could keep it and use it as a hatcher?

Quote:
I saw that site too so I'm just confused now lol I kinda wonder if it's not a LG product made exclusively for that site, kinda like a store brand... idk

Looks like a LG(little Giant) Hobabator

Not everyone likes LG

Most of us are using Genessis 1588 , Hobabator 1602N or Brinsea

You can get a brinsea eco for 99 dls

Brinsea will release a discount coupon Next tuesday March the first

you can save on shipping using this coupon

Personally I will not buy this Fall harvest incubator

Back
Top Bottom