Fall Hatch! Anybody with me??

Good for you!
ya.gif

I have 2 blue orpington 1 buff orpington and 16 eggs from my backyard mix of RIR, Americanas, black sex links, Marans and a comet hatching. Whooo I got 11 chicks so far and 6 more pipped.
celebrate.gif
They are so adorable
jumpy.gif
and I have coronation and silver sussex ready for lockdown tomorrow! What to do with all these babies??? I am incubator addicted and need more eggs!!

Quote:
Any changes with yours??
pop.gif

Nope just a little movement, I keep thinking I here chipping, but I have FR chicks outside the window, running around.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

You probably do. It's so faint sometimes!! Hope they hatch soon!!
fl.gif
I got all my chicks in the brooder and cleaned out all the egg shells so I could see things in there!! When I open the bator I spary a mist of water in there!! I have 4 left that is due today and 6 that are due on Thursday!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Nope just a little movement, I keep thinking I here chipping, but I have FR chicks outside the window, running around.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

You probably do. It's so faint sometimes!! Hope they hatch soon!!
fl.gif
I got all my chicks in the brooder and cleaned out all the egg shells so I could see things in there!! When I open the bator I spary a mist of water in there!! I have 4 left that is due today and 6 that are due on Thursday!!
thumbsup.gif

Hope the last for hatch out.
jumpy.gif

337564_10150368254984003_512774002_8476326_1733913701_o.jpg

I've got 3 Turkens hatched! Two blackish, one whitish. I've got 4-5 more pipped that I can see. My humidity was looking kinda low so I'm trying to bump it back up to around 60.
I've got one pipped on the small end. Is that a problem Barred? You mentioned you had to help one. When would I want to do that an how? There is just a small triangle now.
Yay yay yay! Babies!
big_smile.png

-Cielo

Last edited:
Quote:
ya.gif
Me too!! I already have eggs in another bator here!!
roll.png
We're bad!!
hide.gif

Me too! Put in 12 California Greys 2 days ago! Nice to have babies hatching and more to look forward to. My Turkens that are hatching now were shipped eggs and they are great. 14 of 18 made it to lockdown.
celebrate.gif
3 hatched and 5 more pips that i can see so far. It's day 21 for me so right on schedule!
-Cielo

wee.gif
GO BABIES!! GO BABIES!! This is just soo eggciting. I just sit and stare at them willing them to hatch, and I'm not getting anything else done, like buying more eggs!! Hope for good hatches for everyone
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:bun

Back
Top Bottom