Fall Quilt Block Swap due October 15th

there we go- easier than cutting tiny triangles and sewing diagonal seams.

Just popping in for a minute. Looks like everyone is busy with plans for the next swap. Sorry I'll miss this one. Just wanted to let everyone know my first great granddaughter was born day before yesterday. Madison Olivia weighed 7lb 2 oz and is 19' long. Both Mom and baby are fine. This makes my daughter (paulsmuffin) a grandma. Will see both next week as our first trip starts on Wed. Here is a photo of Madison with grandma (paulsmuffen) and her Aunt Ashley

Just popping in for a minute. Looks like everyone is busy with plans for the next swap. Sorry I'll miss this one. Just wanted to let everyone know my first great granddaughter was born day before yesterday. Madison Olivia weighed 7lb 2 oz and is 19' long. Both Mom and baby are fine. This makes my daughter (paulsmuffin) a grandma. Will see both next week as our first trip starts on Wed. Here is a photo of Madison with grandma (paulsmuffen) and her Aunt Ashley
Congratulations, so happy for you, I just had another grandson a couple of weeks ago, they are so precious

Back
Top Bottom