Fall Weekend Special on Silkie Eggs

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
THANKS TO ALL THE BYC MEMBERS WHO HAVE FURNISHED PICTURES OF THE SILKIES YOU HAVE HATCHED FROM MY EGGS. A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!! KEEP THEM COMING.

Please get your date you want for fall eggs as I soon will not be running this offer. So get your date while you can.

The weekend special was such a hit and I have had so many Pm's and emails asking if I was going to do this again. I was going to wait until next spring but decided to do a fall one. It will be a bit different this time. Need to get as many people in that wanted and requested this second offering. I will be offer at least 2 dozen eggs to each person.. so I can do two customers per date. If I have more eggs I will split the balance with the two customers or if only one per that date then they will get them all.

This will be the last until next spring for the "all the eggs in a weekend special"
When all these dates have been filled and the auction is off. I will post (somewhere, not sure where it would go) a list of all and the dates so you have access to know when your eggs will ship. I will also edit with a verified date they shipped and how many.

THIS PRICE DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING.

PLEASE DO NOT BID JUST PM FOR THE DATE YOU WANT.

Thanks to all who participated before and now. I greatly appreciate it.

10/18 - fins-feathers-furs *
10/18 - taylor0219 *
10/25 - Sweet Violet *
10/25 - christina

I have been asked by many if I would extend my special. I will extend it through the month of Nov.

11/01 - Yoda
11/01 -
11/08 -
11/08 - Mrsfoote
11/15 -
11/15 -
11/22 -
11/22 -
11/29 -
11/29 -

If anyone wants this same special from m-w collection (as my bator is full)
big_smile.png
for the same price pm me.
wink.png

Gordonhillfarm (no partridge)(will send when you are ready for them!!)

Hope this helps all who wanted to partake in this offer. **Also if there is sometime where hens go broody.. your eggs will be postponed but you will get your eggs. You know how silkies are.

This will be the last I do this until next spring.
They will include all that is laying (b/b/s, white, black lavender split, splash pen, and Grey/silver Partridge. My white pen and Silver Partridge pen has a SG Roo along with Silkie Roos. Just so you know. If there is a color you don't want please tell me and we will leave out. But it may reduce the amount of eggs you get just so you know.

If you are interested in this. please PayPal [email protected]
Let me know which Monday you want. I will edit listing to show what dates are reserved and that way you will know whats left.
If you are worried about your eggs in the weather for a $1.00 more I will include a heat pack in the box.

All birds are bearded.
Thank you for looking and bidding. Cj

7235_bycbpsplashroo1.jpg
7235_byc1lavsproo.jpg
7235_bycgreyhen1sw.jpg

7235_bycwinsor1.jpg
7235_byceggbidauction.jpg
7235_byclavendersplit5.jpg

visit www.cjsilkies.com to see other pictures.

Thanks to 17roses here are pics and quote on how her eggs were packed.

I purchased this deal for 5-21 an I just want to say how amazing she packs the eggs! I dont know how she makes any money with the amount of packing supplies, shipping cost not to mention all the time for packing it. I highly recommend this deal!!!! big_smile

7235_21514_100_6878.jpg
7235_21514_100_6879.jpg
7235_21514_100_6880.jpg
7235_21514_100_6881.jpg

Warnings all over the box for the Post Office workers. Thank you! Stuffed with packing peanuts on the bottom and bubble wrap on the top so the cartons won't bounce around Double wrapped in bubble wrap And last but not least, the carton is packed so the eggs can't move around and the individual eggs marked by color!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much CJ!

big_smile.png
Thank you 17roses for your great pr work.. really really appreciate it. And nice pics also. Thanks again.]

I also pack this way when running short on bubble wrap.
7235_letisha1.jpg
7235_letisha2.jpg
7235_letisha3.jpg
7235_letisha4.jpg

CUSTOMER'S PICS OF CHICKS OR JUVENILES THEY HAVE HATCHED FROM MY EGGS.
big_smile.png

LUVMYCHICKAS
7235_livmychickas1.jpg

FEATHERZ
7235_featherz-3.jpg
7235_featherz-4.jpg
7235_featherz12.jpg
7235_featherz14.jpg
7235_featherz16.jpg

CHOCKSCHICK
7235_chookschick2pg.jpg
7235_chookschick5pg.jpg
7235_chookschick9.jpg
7235_chookschick7pg.jpg

CRISTINA33
7235_cristina33-1.jpg
7235_cristina33-3.jpg
7235_cristina33-2.jpg

VERA
7235_vera2.jpg
7235_vera4.jpg
7235_vera1.jpg
7235_vera6.jpg

MA2BABYGURL13
7235_ma2babygurl136.jpg
7235_ma2babygurl131.jpg
7235_ma2babygurl132.jpg
7235_ma2babygurl133.jpg

MTCOOKIE
7235_mtcookie4.jpg
7235_mtcookie2.jpg
7235_mtcookie3.jpg
7235_mtcookie5.jpg

GERBIL
7235_gerbil2.jpg
7235_gerbil1.jpg

JUSTMEANDTHEFLOCK
7235_justmeandtheflock1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww a wet fuzzy butt. lol
May I ask what you have over the wire in your bator.. looks really nice.

Last edited:
Yup thats what it is
smile.png
I bought it at walmart. A roll is like $5.00 and it works well and I just cut it to fit the bator and just toss it out after a hatch
smile.png
I just came home and 4 more hatched so a total of 5 on day 20 and the rest on their way
smile.png
VERY excited
smile.png

Hey I had to chime in! I am on day 13 with your eggs CJ. I had one quit on day 9 or 10 that I thought was twins but did not know really what I was looking for, and only a few show no signs of development. So for a first hatch I think I am doing pretty darn good. The bator is holding up better than I expected, and I also will be putting the shelf lining in at lock down. I read a few stories of babies getting caught on the wire and did not want to risk it. I am so excited for this hatch and hope to continue to do well. The waiting is pure torture in my book, patience is not a virtue of mine.
pop.gif
I will post pics as soon as they start hatching. Between now and then I will just keep pacing by the bator. 8 days I will be grey before my time.
old.gif
I am really hoping for a lav, lav split or showgirl, not sure what I will do with a whiteshowgirl but I am sure I can make room somewhere.

Wow you are all doing so well. OH and standing by the bator.. does that fall under "a watched pot never boils" lol
I myself had 3 broodies hatched out babies this last two days. So I am right there with you.
Keep up the good work and don't forget the pics.

cj

Well I just got home from work and those 3 are out
smile.png
the other 5 still nothing but I won't give up hope yet so that is a total of 17 beautiful fuzz butts
smile.png
and I got some colors going on there, I will get some pics soon for you
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom