Fame game RP

beauh

Chirping
7 Years
Heres the story- its 2050 and the worlds overpopulated. The government is holding "culls". If you don't have the abilities to beat the critics you die. Everybody goes on the tv series "have you got talent". If you are a finalist you live and your not, you get gassed. You need to have the grooves to move and not get culled. Whilst under all this, the government is making a new species, one which will never die out, one that will take your amazing body to be reborn, one that would kill anybody who tries to stop it.
in this RP you are the people, who go on the shows and show what your got to survive. Each show shows everybody in your distrinct and 10 people win. But little do these people who win know tht their bodies will be the birth of a new species- the homotechanapien. So chose a player nd begin, band togethor, try stop the evil, show your moves and remerber your name, as everybody gets changed whether they die or turn technologic.

Rules: Only 1 player
No swearing...... All I will delete your character
Its only a Game
All BYC rules.

Fill out the forms to be a character.

Name:
Other:
History
pic(optional):
Username:

Heres mine:

Name:Shabo
Ability/skill:Stamina, climbing
Personality: Nice, but determine to leave others for his life.
Other: He is always a winner----No government will stop him
History; Always the kid who was shy.
pic(optional): Will get one later
Username: Beauh

Name: Erin Perkins
Ability/Skill: Flexibilty, swiftness and grace
Personality: Kind, but a daydreamer. She has always been a little crazy and rebels in strange ways.
Other:
History: She has been a ballerina for 20 years.
Username: NixNoodleNumbat

Your in. (if you want to I can explain the story a bit more, but I will be next on on the weekend, or in a early morning.
barnie.gif

Name: Jade
Ability/skill: Stamina, speed, strength, and self defense
Personality: She doesn't talk much. Once you make her mad, then watch your back, because she will seek revenge. Can be a trouble maker at times, but is very sweet at other times.
Other: Has a black belt in martial arts.
History: She never talks about it.
pic(optional):
images

Username: LittleLady98

Back
Top Bottom