Family Cat - Broken Jaw - Story Time - LOVE welcome ONLY

Will you keep him inside after he gets better? I sure hope so, sounds like he went through quite a few of his nine lives! Get better kitty!
Unfortunately I can't keep him inside. He was adopted after living his whole life outdoors for about a year or so and he HATES being indoors. He will be in the garage for at least 3-4 months after this ordeal but I wish he would stay inside with me. I will not put him out permanently though. He has constant access to indoors with us!! :hmm

Unfortunately I can't keep him inside. He was adopted after living his whole life outdoors for about a year or so and he HATES being indoors. He will be in the garage for at least 3-4 months after this ordeal but I wish he would stay inside with me. I will not put him out permanently though. He has constant access to indoors with us!! :hmm
Maybe you can build him a catio? I’m so glad to hear he’s recovering. Even on this site people think it’s okay to hurt a cat if they see it on their property. Too sad. 😢

I understand about him being an outdoor cat. I live in the country, and it's even possible to get "barn cats" from animal rescue groups. When I first moved here, there was a feral tuxedo cat who seemed to keep down the vermin and would allow me to glance at him, but nothing more intimate. Sadly, Hunter ended up as road kill. I found him about a quarter mile down the road and scooped him up to bring him back here to bury him. It's the only time I ever touched him.

What about the catio idea? In any case, he's safe and recovering, and that's the most important thing. I'm happy for you both.

He’s fussing at me everyday to get out lol. But he’s showing lots of fight. And he’s eating great! Best friend as been trying to swipe his old man food lol I’m just glad he’s home and acting his normal self. Only time will tell how his jaw heals and how he can get along without it 🥰💜
EECC1C87-A2FF-4AAD-8541-0D963C2A4BA7.jpeg
103EA685-F272-4576-8BD0-29D7C10642EB.jpeg

He’s fussing at me everyday to get out lol. But he’s showing lots of fight. And he’s eating great! Best friend as been trying to swipe his old man food lol I’m just glad he’s home and acting his normal self. Only time will tell how his jaw heals and how he can get along without it 🥰💜View attachment 2338115View attachment 2338116
I am so glad he is doing better!! Always heart warming when they feel good.
Thanks for the update! :)

Oliver is getting more and more vocal everyday... He's not too happy with me I'm holding him hostage. He eats more everyday and fights me on his medicine more everyday too. lol. He's healing nicely and we will have a follow up with the vet in a few days! The wiring in the jaw should come out around 8 weeks or so. She wants to give him a little extra time for healing. Thank you guys again!! 💜 💜

Oliver is getting more and more vocal everyday... He's not too happy with me I'm holding him hostage. He eats more everyday and fights me on his medicine more everyday too. lol. He's healing nicely and we will have a follow up with the vet in a few days! The wiring in the jaw should come out around 8 weeks or so. She wants to give him a little extra time for healing. Thank you guys again!! 💜 💜
That's wonderful news! Sounds like he will make a full recovery. 💖 Thanks for the update!!

Back
Top Bottom