Family friendly rooster breed???

Just seen a statue Gallery off of a Highway. It was unpainted but it was only $24 and it's life-size. I love it. Picture doesn't do it justice though. Must say it's comforting having people who understand this loss. Some people don't understand but truth is I didn't before I had him.

Attachments

• 20170607_193649.jpg
    20170607_193649.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 4
Just seen a statue Gallery off of a Highway. It was unpainted but it was only $24 and it's life-size. I love it. Picture doesn't do it justice though. Must say it's comforting having people who understand this loss. Some people don't understand but truth is I didn't before I had him.
That statue is beautiful! yes! I know what you mean! People don't understand how much you can love and enjoy a chicken!

I would suggest you focus less on breed and hunt around for an adult male with a known, well-behaved temperament. Young cockerels are a gamble no matter the breed.
I agree, but, most times it is easier to buy a young rooster, and give them a lot of attention and interaction with you, this is how I made my once mean rooster one of my bests!

If I had to gamble on a breed I'd pick a Murrunda Basque.
Hands down best roosters ive ever had. Almost too friendly.

Back
Top Bottom