Fancy Pigeons Thread!!

Hi, would love to see them. I don't know of anyone who has them except for a mexican in Mexico. I hope Chet is still alive and working on them. Not sure if this breed will ever make it anywhere.
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to drag up this old thread, because I happened to run onto some American Awesome Angels that were going to go to the dog trainer and I got them to save them.

They aren't nothing show wise but they have the genetics there. I have 2 pair and an extra cock. I was wondering if anyone was still keeping them>?

Justin
Aquatic Wilds
Night Wolf Lofts

Just curious as to what fancy pigeon breeds everyone breeds and keeps? Also, what breeds would you LIKE to have someday? :)

I have English Magpies, Am. Show Racers, Am. Fantails, Hungarians, and Old German Owls

Someday I'd like to have German Beauty Homers, Scandaroons, and Dragoons

I just have german modenas and horseman thief pouters now. But, I hope to get some pygmy and brunners pouters, aswell as moroncelos. I did want some macheneros, but believe they are quite inbred and hard to breed now. In addition to that I would like some old german owls, crested frill backs, old frills and eventually when I get some good lofts built some white homers, FOR's and a large muffed pouter. LOL, really I don't think I'll ever end up with all those ( I hope not) But that's what's on my wish list.

I have valencian figuritas and danzig highflyers.

Figuritas
Cock

Hen

Hen (daughter of above pair)

Hen (daughter of above pair)

Danzigs
Cock

Cock

Cock (father of all my other danzigs, exept one hen)

Hen

I have two other danzig hens and two other cocks, with babies that I am not sure about yet.

d07e0b3e-1a2b-4afc.jpg

Ukrainian Skycutters in the breeding pen. They're flirting with each other in this pic.

Back
Top Bottom