Fantastic mr DEAD fox!! (graphic for the weak)

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
Well this son of a gun has stolen about 3 dozen of my hens. I didnt intend on letting him get away this time thanks to the quick alert from my german shepherd puppy!! the crosshairs of the 30 30 were on him for about 1 second and he was downed. tore his hide up thats too bad. i should go put its body on the den were its litter is and my coyote trap. they can be forewarned. so sick of them. me and my neighbors are pushing them out of here! they have got too comfortable with our backyards. and attacking cats and hens

Good job!
Hate those things.
I was in our barn one night to lock our horses inside and feed my 1 barn cat. I was standing in our tack room when the cat suddenly freaked out. Felt something hit me along side my head.
It was the tail of the fox that had been hiding on a shelf above my head!
Let the horses out and got the .22 rifle. Got that sucker too!

yep too bad! it was like an all you can eat free range buffet for them...any time of day didnt matter they would pop in for a quick kill

yep too bad! it was like an all you can eat free range buffet for them...any time of day didnt matter they would pop in for a quick kill

Oh yea broad daylight they do not care. Last April/May I kicked one in the face and off one of my girls then the rooster attacked and chased it. Standing on my hen in the middle of the day in my backyard. It left with brain damage and a splitting headache at the least. It came back a few days later and met that same rooster and fought toe to toe with him until I got down stairs and to them.

I hate them and blasted coons! Yotes are a PITA too.

woot.gif
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom