black_cat

🌻human disaster🌻
Premium Feather Member
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
I've had success with preparing slideshows to convince my parents of things. (e.g. chickens) because that way they can't interrupt me, so I can give them all the information, and they can ask questions at the end. I also communicate better with them over email, because that way they have to read what you're saying, and can't interrupt or tune out.

HappyDuckie

Our faith can move mountains ~ Matthew 17:20
Premium Feather Member
Sep 30, 2020
Georgia
She lives in a small terrarium with moss and 1 hide / basking area. I still haven’t decided if I should get a new (bigger) terrarium or let her go
She needs more stuff in the bottom. Whether it’s dirt or moss, just completely cover the bottom. How big is your terrarium?

Corbdee

✨Overthinking Pro✨
Premium Feather Member
Aug 1, 2020
NC
I've had success with preparing slideshows to convince my parents of things. (e.g. chickens) because that way they can't interrupt me, so I can give them all the information, and they can ask questions at the end. I also communicate better with them over email, because that way they have to read what you're saying, and can't interrupt or tune out.
That’s literally how I convince my parents of every major project I do

KingB

Crowing
Jun 19, 2020
Great Britain
Sneaky! Parents are weird creatures

Top Bottom