Farm chatter

Can someone clue me in
- Go to page 196, get a turtle with top hat to be your avatar. (pic with chef hat is taken)
- I. LOVE. COTURNIX. QUAIL.
- People have fell off their horses when they we're 9 and dad went to the bathroom, with arm breaking involved.
- Also, I NEED COTURNIX QUAIL.
That's about it

I've had success with preparing slideshows to convince my parents of things. (e.g. chickens) because that way they can't interrupt me, so I can give them all the information, and they can ask questions at the end. I also communicate better with them over email, because that way they have to read what you're saying, and can't interrupt or tune out.

She lives in a small terrarium with moss and 1 hide / basking area. I still haven’t decided if I should get a new (bigger) terrarium or let her go
She needs more stuff in the bottom. Whether it’s dirt or moss, just completely cover the bottom. How big is your terrarium?

I've had success with preparing slideshows to convince my parents of things. (e.g. chickens) because that way they can't interrupt me, so I can give them all the information, and they can ask questions at the end. I also communicate better with them over email, because that way they have to read what you're saying, and can't interrupt or tune out.
That’s literally how I convince my parents of every major project I do

Sneaky! Parents are weird creatures

Back
Top Bottom