Farm chatter

How do people limit who may view their full profile? I've noticed some people who don't have a pfm can do it
Believe it's like this.
Screenshot_2021-01-20-18-50-56-215_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-01-20-18-51-03-245_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

I’d have tarp on it constantly. It’d be bungeed to the run
A tarp won't work good, what if it rains? Then the tarp will collapse everything with the weight of water on top, and could hurt the ducklings. 75 eggs is way too many. What kind of incubator do you have? I would go with 30 eggs max. I just think you'll be incredibly overwhelmed. 75 ducks are going to eat you out of house and home. They eat A LOT of food. Your monthly feed bill is going to be over $100. They're going to be cramped because 75 ducks need A LOT of room. They're going to get sick from being in crowded conditions. I know you've raised ducks, but this many is going to be too much. And your parents will probably get annoyed. I raised 50 ducks one year, all rescues, and caring for them each day was over an hour. My parents got mad about the water bill because I was using SO MUCH WATER. I saved as much as I could, but I had to clean waterers daily, wash buckets, fill pools, clean pens, etc. And the yard stunk to high heaven. It was full of drilled holes and dead grass. Mine were not crowded. They had excellent conditions. I spent $120 at the feed store MONTHLY. And I couldn't rehome any of them until they were old enough to be sexed. It was so much work.

Yes, I'm sure. I closed out the tab after he didn't respond, but I did have all the ducks he wanted, including the sexes he wanted. Minus the crested ducks, which were replaced with pekins. And no buffs, either.

Back
Top Bottom