Farm chatter

Even the one separated isn't getting better. Does this mean it is not protein or still is?
If they were being attacked by the other chickens I know what we did was we had like a red light almost a heat lamp to shine in the coop while they were separated from the others so the other chickens couldn't see the blood or scab so they won't keep pecking at it.

It worked for us :)

read my signature ;)
but also congratulations!
Got some sad news. Woke up to find my one rabbit screaming and having seizures :( I placed her on a blanket was petting her to calm her down. When I called the vet my little girl passed away while I was on the phone. Super sad and upset and contacted the breeder who sold me the rabbit asking for money back since it wasn't even 24 hours I've had this rabbit and they died. Couple hours I got her she appeared to be lethargic so I assumed it was stress from the move. I thought wrong.

On the other hand my other rabbit is doing great but keeping a close eye on her to make sure I don't miss any signs. I'll be very upset if I paid $100 for sick rabbits
@riss i'm sorry she was sick 😔 i hope the other one is okay :fl
They swam in deeper water today. Not by much, it was probably no more than an inch, but since they’re so tiny it was a big difference to them. They were able to paddle a little and looked like little torpedos diving into the water! I love my ducks 💖
aww! :love
Yes! I called the post office in the 4 o clock hour, and they had just arrived 15 minutes earlier! All are alive! Praise the Lord! I suppose I should get some pics...
aww i love them! ❤️
@human1 has probably given 500,000
nonono haha
1618599209160.png

Yes, a lot. They are new but one ate. The other died while I was sleeping. :hit
aww :( you did your best to save them, though ❤️
I DID IT! I split the order between 2 hatcheries and they are both shipping on the 3rd if I order now!!! :wee :ya
yay! :wee
Anyone doing anything exciting today?
i'm going to be a human 😁
wow they definitely are!

Back
Top Bottom