Farm chatter

A5CEC70D-9B73-4D77-B566-43EC4FE2C2CB.jpeg

This was really honestly the best I could think of for the caption contest. Which proves how bad of a day my brain is having

BAD IDEA. Bettas are very aggressive and shouldn't be kept with other fish, including other female bettas. Sorority tanks are a thing but are NOT recommended for beginners, and shouldn't be in a tank under 30-40 gallons. Anything else in a 10 gallon with her will be annihilated.

She'll be thrilled with a 10 gallon tank, especially with live plants! That's a wonderful idea, I'm so happy for you! She's so pretty.

Oh, everywhere online says they get along with females in a large tank.. hmph.

Oh, everywhere online says they get along with females in a large tank.. hmph.
10 gallons is not large. For a single betta, yes, that is a great amount of space, but in the grand scheme of things, 50 is considered large or medium, seeing as you can have 300 gallon tanks.

Don't get anything with sharp edges, it can cut their fins. I'd get live plants, or fake plants that are made out of silk, and at least one hide with soft edges. You also need substrate, a filter, and a heater.

Thanks! I know I sound like a idiot, but I've done my research. I was planning on getting a betta eventually, I just wasn't planning on it happening today!! All of her plants have round ends. I am getting her some live plants of course! I love plants. And I'll be picking up a hammock and a house for her this weekend.

Thanks! I know I sound like a idiot, but I've done my research. I was planning on getting a betta eventually, I just wasn't planning on it happening today!! All of her plants have round ends. I am getting her some live plants of course! I love plants. And I'll be picking up a hammock and a house for her this weekend.
The hammocks are super great! Also the floating logs- they are said to love to swim through them.

Back
Top Bottom