Farm chatter

Mine is 2.5... am I abusing my fish?
You're going to get a 10 gallon when possible, which is great. 2.5 is fine for temporary
I know that sounds sarcastic, but that was the minimum I read online...
5 gallons gives enough space for a filter and heater, allowing them to function properly and not take up too much swimming room

You're going to get a 10 gallon when possible, which is great. 2.5 is fine for temporary

5 gallons gives enough space for a filter and heater, allowing them to function properly and not take up too much swimming room

Google also said since my tank is so small a half water change weekly would be fine...Aka I don't need a filter since the tank is small and If I clean it often. I didn't read about heaters

I am dissapointed in myself right now..

I... I thought.... you... knew?
I!! did not!!!
1619144578428.png

Dog!!
Goals!!!
(i have yet to read about temperament lol, going off of looks)

Google also said since my tank is so small a half water change weekly would be fine...Aka I don't need a filter since the tank is small and If I clean it often.
Yep, that sounds right for a 2.5, but @HappyClucker7 can you check?
I didn't read about heaters
Bettas are tropical fish, which means that they do best in water that is around 75-80 degrees fahrenheit. Unless Missouri has a really hot climate (I've never been but I don't think it does), you'll probably need a heater for your tank :p
I am dissapointed in myself right now..
No worries!! You're learning. For better advice than mine, I'm on this fish forum (ish) (not really) (but I WAS and it was super helpful) (here's my betta thread)

Back
Top Bottom