Farm chatter

wow this tread goes fast! hey @black_cat can you give some more of my cows hats? please! I showed those pics to my dad and he went crazy! he just loved 'em.
nice to here you have some chicks hatching @TimberLine Homestead :jumpy :jumpy I can't hatch until spring, it's just too cold here right now.:barnie
Thanks it was warm when we put the eggs under her right after she went broody and now is colddddddd
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mango has been an amazing mother 4 chicks hatched and more are coming.
I have a question has anyone saw or heard of a mother hen eating the eggshell after the chicks have hatched?? Mango did that to the first egg. I was afraid she was going to eat a chick but now I am not concerned about her eating the chicks.
ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER!

Thanks it was warm when we put the eggs under her right after she went broody and now is colddddddd
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mango has been an amazing mother 4 chicks hatched and more are coming.
I have a question has anyone saw or heard of a mother hen eating the eggshell after the chicks have hatched?? Mango did that to the first egg. I was afraid she was going to eat a chick but now I am not concerned about her eating the chicks.
ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER!
I'm not great with hatching, unfortunately. No idea.

ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER!
My birds eat the eggshells after chicks hatch.

Here are some more cows to be hatted if you wish.

20201119_124954.jpg

20201119_120641.jpg

20201120_060227.jpg

Attachments

• 20201119_150917.jpg
    20201119_150917.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom