LF chicken coop
Bachelor Pad
Bantam Coop
Goats
Sheep
Cats
Dogs
Garden
My goal is to move out to the country and get this going ASAP, then grow old and be everyone's favorite grandma.
I would definitely say you could do that! Put your mind to it and you can accomplish anything!
Well he’s gonna look like this as an adult (pic from internet) he’s a flarry eye gray.View attachment 2427464
I forgot to add, I named him that because he’s gonna look scary, it fits his looks.
:love :love
I might need to borrow him.
👏Guess 👏 who's 👏 making 👏 a tiny christmas tree for her pets 👏
OOH!!!!
The sole gift bag under there is the chickens' toy. My gift plans for pets go as follows:
Duncan (cat):
-Cat treats
-Crocheted Catnip toy
-Storebought toy
Stocking: Some turkey
Chickens:
-Dispenser toy that's in the bag
-Some sort of DIY toy that is TBD at the moment
-Flock block but cut out in cookie cutter shapes
Stockings: an apple for each

Is this an excuse to buy things for my pets? Yes. Is this over the top? Yes. Does that phaze me? No.
:lau:lau:lau
In other news: Here is a partially finished drawing of a german shepard I'm working on. Thoughts?
View attachment 2427570
LOVE IT!!!
you're a very talented artist.
Anyone know how to measure 1/4 of a tsp? The smallest thing I have is a 1/2 tsp measuring cup.
Eyeball it.
Uh....fill the 1/2 tsp halfway and pray for the best?
Yup!!!

I would definitely say you could do that! Put your mind to it and you can accomplish anything!

:love :love
I might need to borrow him.

OOH!!!!

:lau:lau:lau

LOVE IT!!!
you're a very talented artist.

Eyeball it.

Yup!!!
Thanks!!!! (for like several different things lol)
The drawing's not the neatest, but it's also not going to be on display in a gallery, so I think it's ok.

Betta fins normally grow back on their own fine. It's always risky giving medication to fish as they're such delicate creatures.
What do the fins look like? Are they torn? Do they have any signs of rot?
They are very susceptible to fin rot once they have been torn.

Back
Top Bottom