Farm chatter

I think that my parents are considering getting me a phone for christmas, which is great, but I don't really think I want one? I'm worried I'll get addicted to it, and I don't really need one, outside of taking pictures on my own and doing projects in school. (one of my history projects this year required a couple apps, but luckily it was a group project, so someone else could do the phone stuff) it'd be nice, but I'm just worried it would mess me up.

I think that my parents are considering getting me a phone for christmas, which is great, but I don't really think I want one? I'm worried I'll get addicted to it, and I don't really need one, outside of taking pictures on my own and doing projects in school. (one of my history projects this year required a couple apps, but luckily it was a group project, so someone else could do the phone stuff) it'd be nice, but I'm just worried it would mess me up.
They are useful when used properly, but can be a time waster. I personally only own a phone. I have no computer. When I need one I just use my parents ones.

Can I ask a random question?
How do you mention someone in a post?
Type @ and then put their username. @KingB
18F99AD8-006A-4C00-BE51-807A921A9723.png

Back
Top Bottom