Farm chatter

Good day, everyone! Thank you to everyone for their concern for Curly. We also have a bull calf named Alvin who has the cow flu. Please keep him in your prayers too. We tube fed him this morning.
Aw, poor boy. What's wrong with Curly? I will pray for him and you too. I know illnesses are taxing on the caretaker just as much as they are on the animal.
Good Afternoon everyone.

Aw, poor boy. What's wrong with Curly? I will pray for him and you too. I know illnesses are taxing on the caretaker just as much as they are on the animal.
Good Afternoon everyone.
Thank you. Curly had a baby, which unfortunately was dead. She then got a fever. We had the vet come out, and he checked her over and gave her some pain killer. My dad gave her a magnet too, just incase she had eaten a piece of metal in her hay and that was hurting her.

On a good note, we also had a small herd pregnancy check, and out of the 11 (I think that's how many were checked) 9 of them were pregnant! Praise the Lord!

Thank you. Curly had a baby, which unfortunately was dead. She then got a fever. We had the vet come out, and he checked her over and gave her some pain killer. My dad gave her a magnet too, just incase she had eaten a piece of metal in her hay and that was hurting her.

On a good note, we also had a small herd pregnancy check, and out of the 11 (I think that's how many were checked) 9 of them were pregnant! Praise the Lord!
Oh, that's too bad. My sister's goat died the other day, he was her only one. She's pretty upset about that. A magnet, that's super interesting. What does that do?
That's great!!!

Oh, that's too bad. My sister's goat died the other day, he was her only one. She's pretty upset about that. A magnet, that's super interesting. What does that do?
That's great!!!
Aw, I'm sorry about your sister's goat!

A magnet is supposed to collect any metal that the cow might have eaten. We are into hay season here at our farm. Lots of things can get baled up during the summer, including metal. So, if any metal is poking her insides, it's supposed to make it stop.

Back
Top Bottom