Farm chatter

🤔 I've never tubed on a boat, I meant like on a tractor inner tube pulled behindsomething over snow
Same concept, but with the tube being pulled along in the wake of the boat.
1609209767939.png

Our tube is one where you lie on your stomach and hold onto handles in the front instead of sitting up.

All of our friends are getting puppies and our entire family wants one. The two main obstacles are:
-our backyard isn't fully fenced, and the parts that aren't are very difficult to fence. We also couldn't fence the front yard, and our dad is opposed to an electric fence, which limits the fencable space.
-we often go on vacation (when there ISN"T covid) and we would need someone that doesn't go on vacation at the same time as us to care for said puppy. We'd LIKE to do a thing with one of our friends where both families get puppies at the same time, and then when one family goes on vacation, the other family takes the puppy. The problem is, everyone that we're close enough to do this with, always goes on vacation at the same time as us. Our options that aren't friends are to pay $50 a night for dog to stay in cage or small room, or pay like $200 a night for dog to stay at a farm/large property with lots of space and other dogs. THis is the real obstacle, because welded wire fencing isn't tooooo difficult.
We'd be getting a golden retriever. (Parents have already had two goldens before, so the breed was really decided the moment they got the first one lol)
1609210267133.png

I don't think any of you understand how much I NEED one of these babies

Back
Top Bottom