Farm chatter

Baby, it's cold outsi -- :duc
hahaha it is! I wouldnt be going home nope nope just go lock myself in a spare room. :p

but theres a whole argument that the guy wasnt actually being creepy and it was more like the lady wanted to stay but "couldnt because society would deem it improper" so he was giving her valid societally acceptable excuses for staying

hahaha it is! I wouldnt be going home nope nope just go lock myself in a spare room. :p

but theres a whole argument that the guy wasnt actually being creepy and it was more like the lady wanted to stay but "couldnt because society would deem it improper" so he was giving her valid societally acceptable excuses for staying
like when you say "I couldn't possibly have anymore chickens! oh fine you've talked me into it" :p

I'm suddenly curious how far they range given infinite space. I know they definitely end up in our neighbors yards and in the street.
Animal control has come & we just tell them the peafowl live here but arent ours & that they can take the offending peafowl if they can catch it. :oops:
How to peafowl do with predators? Is it ever an issue?

Back
Top Bottom