Farm chatter

Replies have slowed down alot actually.

I guess it died down a couple (few? I don't know how long I've been here, lol) weeks ago and that's when Dottie invited people to kick start it again. Conversations come and go. It's normal. :) No worries! Granny's thread has been going for a very long time and it's REALLY REALLY slow right now compared to usual. Maybe everyone is just cold and slow from winter. lol

I guess it died down a couple (few? I don't know how long I'm been here, lol) weeks ago and that's when Dottie invited people to kick start it again. Conversations come and go. It's normal. :) No worries! Granny's thread has been going for a very long time and it's REALLY REALLY slow right now compared to usual. Maybe everyone is just cold and slow from winter. lol
X2

I guess it died down a couple (few? I don't know how long I've been here, lol) weeks ago and that's when Dottie invited people to kick start it again. Conversations come and go. It's normal. :) No worries! Granny's thread has been going for a very long time and it's REALLY REALLY slow right now compared to usual. Maybe everyone is just cold and slow from winter. lol
Okay.

What are your thoughts on Malay Chickens?

I don't know much about them other than they look quite tall. They're like runway models of the chicken world. Legs for days! lol
I'm getting them since they are Winter hardy apparently, & are less gamey then typical Gamefowl. I may keep 2 roosters, but set up an extra pen inside the henhouse just in case they do end up fighting badly, so I can separate them. But I can Swap roosters every once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom