Farm chatter

Yes I do. He was born on April Fools last year and I thought it to be appropriate XD
I was going to name my next birds after MCU characters. But a sibling wants a cockerel called Thanos and I feel like that's a bad road to go down.

I also think it would be pretty cool to be showing someone your birds and saying;
"Oh yeah, there's Dr. Stephen Strange strutting around in the yard."

Maybe Vision or Hawkeye. These all seem to be cockerel names though.

I was going to name my next birds after MCU characters. But a sibling wants a cockerel called Thanos and I feel like that's a bad road to go down.

I also think it would be pretty cool to be showing someone your birds and saying;
"Oh yeah, there's Dr. Stephen Strange strutting around in the yard."

Maybe Vision or Hawkeye. These all seem to be cockerel names though.
:lau :lau :lau :lau
Do it.
You absolutely must.
You can name one Hela. And Scrapper 142 or whatever the number was. And Natasha. And........ Morgan. Stark's daughter. Aunt May? OOH.
NICK FURY.
YES.

:lau :lau :lau :lau
Do it.
You absolutely must.
You can name one Hela. And Scrapper 142 or whatever the number was. And Natasha. And........ Morgan. Stark's daughter. Aunt May? OOH.
NICK FURY.
YES.
Oh my. Scrapper 142.

Lady Sif would be a female name.
But I'd need so many birds! Guess I'll start now with the best and work my way through them.

Nick Fury 🤣🤣

Oh my. Scrapper 142.

Lady Sif would be a female name.
But I'd need so many birds! Guess I'll start now with the best and work my way through them.

Nick Fury 🤣🤣
Of course you would need more birds. That's the whole point of this XD XD
Lady Sif! I forgot about her. What's Thor's girlfriend? Jane Foster. Ah yes, thank you Google.

Back
Top Bottom