Farm chatter

Well, at the hatchery I'm looking at you have to order 10 buff and 10 crested pekins, thats the minimum. So I just added reg pekins instead, one male one female, with one male rouen. The rest are all sexed as female. Total, plus shipping and small order fee, is $125. For the 9 ducklings.

Well, at the hatchery I'm looking at you have to order 10 buff and 10 crested pekins, thats the minimum. So I just added reg pekins instead, one male one female, with one male rouen. The rest are all sexed as female. Total, plus shipping and small order fee, is $125. For the 9 ducklings.
Wait, never mind its 10 ducklings.

Screenshot_20210120-125420_Samsung Internet.jpg

I believe I may win with the lawyer involved. The person who they sent me to to evaluate my status lied on the paper he filled out. He falsified information.
That's horrible!!! No wonder you lost it last time, because they were literally lying!
Still- I'd wait on the other eggs until you have a positive conclusion.

It's Cackle hatchery, by the way @Corbdee

Back
Top Bottom