Farm chatter

You TERRFIED me when you reacted with the 😡
But thank you? I’m not sure 🤔 😂
I think you’re amazing too. Your leghorn drawing is amazing, I think people would really buy your art!
Exactly my goal
yes this is a compliment, albeit a mildly begrudging one
I can do better.........with pencil and paper lol
I'm happy with the way my cartoony style looks, though, and I'm hoping I'll be able to sell some stuff with it.

torn between learning tik tok dances (without getting tik tok) to fit in more or just continuing to ignore it
Duckie I realize that you're laughing, but with all due respect, you're homeschooled, so you might not have the best idea of the school dynamic
this is an actual question/dilemma that i'm struggling with

Duckie I realize that you're laughing, but with all due respect, you're homeschooled, so you might not have the best idea of the school dynamic
this is an actual question/dilemma that i'm struggling with
I have no social status because I don't have a phone so can't be in groupchats etc, and I don't have social media so I'm generally not connected to everyone else very well
so just generally trying to climb up the ladder a bit

torn between learning tik tok dances (without getting tik tok) to fit in more or just continuing to ignore it
I just ignore it.... but I'm extremely lonely and don't even know anyone in my class name. The only friends I have are on BYC so I'm not the person to take advice from.
smiley_emoticons_confused.gif

I have no social status because I don't have a phone so can't be in groupchats etc, and I don't have social media so I'm generally not connected to everyone else very well
so just generally trying to climb up the ladder a bit
Same... except I do have phone, but I'm not in group chats because I don't like people. :bun

Back
Top Bottom