Farm chatter

I now have on paper sketches of a siamese cat, buff brahma, light brahma, speckled sussex, RIR, buff orp, blue orp, lavender orp, chocolate orp, isabella orp (spoiler: any color of orp, the uncolored sketch is the same), a turtle, a mouse, and a ball python.
I'm going to call my shop 'The Menagerie'

I now have on paper sketches of a siamese cat, buff brahma, light brahma, speckled sussex, RIR, buff orp, blue orp, lavender orp, chocolate orp, isabella orp (spoiler: any color of orp, the uncolored sketch is the same), a turtle, a mouse, and a ball python.
yey congrats!

You really love those Orpingtons.

ooh yay! what was the experiment?
I tried to hatch eggs in only half of their shell so the development can be observed.
omg I've been so curious about how you incubate where you can see in
It was really cool, but they all died. I have come to the conclusion that it's impossible to do in a home setting. Bacteria got in all of them at some point, even though I sterilized everything and wore gloves and all of that. It was sad seeing them die. :(
Especially because most of them made it to day 20 and they were fully formed.
I have millions of pics of all stages of you want to see any specific ones.
What's sleep?

Probably because she doesn't get any.

Yay! :ya

That's it? I thought you said there were a lot!

Same.... and I'm not even homeschooled. :bun
Lol! It seemed like a lot at the time. 😂
Remote learning or homeschooling? Because those are different
Not sure what the difference is...
i think some people acutaly are howmrokdling...
What?!?!
I have to confess, I suspected you to be trolling when I first "met" you, because of the poor grammar 😂😂😂:oops:

Back
Top Bottom