Farm chatter

Maybe. Is it the same way for anyone else?
I forgot what this was regarding so I'm posting for the link back and then I'll edit
Edit; ah yeah, I too am missing points but I see that's already been thoroughly discussed...sorry to being it back up
!?!?! Are these the same chicks that had to go out in the cold? They're so big!
No no. These are the clutch of 13 that I sold 8 of at 1 week & the remaining 5 are now 9 weeks. Housemate has named the one with the white on its wings but the other 4 are just chickens haha.
Don't let go of the speckles or broodies.
Which broodies? You only mean ones actively with chicks atm right?
I finally caught wack-a-broody (like wack-a-doo not whack-a-mole) but I may have hurt her in the process. I only managed to get one leg and she fought a lot. she's very unhappy but she's always pretty insane so idk. I'm honestly thinking she may need to be culled. she's my most flighty chicken.

OMG
I HAVE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
HATCH EXACTLY THREE TOULOUSE GEESE
AND NAME THEM
MOOSE THE TOULOUSE GOOSE
JUICE THE TOULOUSE GOOSE
AND SPRUCE THE TOULOUSE GOOSE
I gave up looking for a better picture
Toulouse is the cat on the far right
20201117_152651.jpg

I used firealpaca on my laptop with a touchpad.
witah a touclbhapd? wow
Does this alpaca need to call 911? Or did he remember to stop drop and roll. 🧐
no idea :lau
awh thats cute
I've given 32,000 something, I don't think I have any given ones. I'll look.
I've given 60 angries, lol!
1611456589193.png

whoah ive almost given 52000
Oh! You didn’t quote anyone. I use ibisPaint. I downloaded it 4 years ago and I havent really looked for anything else 🤣

it think it’s pretty good. Just watch an add to unlock all the brushes for 24 hours, and you can do this an unlimited amount of times. Unlimited layers and folders, and you can save it in any format. Here are examples of what I’ve done on it:View attachment 2500456View attachment 2500457View attachment 2500459View attachment 2500460
You can also import your own photos if you want to edit them or something. There’s also a text option with lots of fonts.
these are great!
I was looking for an app.
it looks like its a website where you download teh app :idunno
I'm gonna try Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
ooh oaky
There are actually two versions of it. The free one that I use and the paid one. Download the free one and just watch an ad to unlock the paid brushes.
ah taht ameks sense now
I need to get a fine tip stylus, I can't really see what I'm doing through my finger.
oh okay then
It says on Happy's profile that she's (?) a male. 🧐
i think it used to say female...
Since I no longer have stitches in my hand, would you guys like to see how thick Marans comb is?
ooh that would sound good!
Also, guess what everyone!!!
I'm gonna hatch goslings in the Spring!!!!!
yay congrats!
I've had one gander, he was the best bird I've ever had and a rescue. It's a crazy long story but I lost him last fall. :(
awh im sorry :hugs
A pegasus. This one is for example only, & not for sale. Same with the first chicken I make will be for example. The ones for sale will come after.
View attachment 2500623
it's beautiful!
and I'm thinking about making this for my tomatoesView attachment 2500641
it hinges at the top so it folds flat for storage
ooh thats cool!
May I recommend getting a thinkpad? They're a laptop and a drawing tablet all in one! And they come with a stylus!
waitwhatsthedifferencebetweenthatandalatpotp?

maybe its from when i read through this entire thread 😂
but it was previous psots so oi couldnt reply, which is probably why my message count is pretty low compared to the reactiosn givne
And the fact that you would react to every message in every thread for weeks before I even saw you actually post anything.

Back
Top Bottom