Farm chatter

I have one, his name is Mr. Betta. He has a 20 - gallon tank, here is the setup, his favorite decoration is the spongebob house, that's where he spends most of his time. He likes the plant decorations, but he doesn't like change, last Halloween I tried to give him some Halloween decorations but he didn't like it.

Somehow missed this. I had a blue betta named Blue Grass

I went out this morning and the one I was separating was gone with lots of feathers everywhere and a little blood. There was holes from digging on the outside and on the inside. 😔 I don't think am capable of keeping animals alive. Maybe I shouldn't get ducks. They would probably just die too.
I'm sorry! :hugs

Yes! Shes a female Crowntail, and her name is Petra. When the dollar a gallon sale is on, I'm getting the lovely lady a 10 gallon and a friend :)
BAD IDEA. Bettas are very aggressive and shouldn't be kept with other fish, including other female bettas. Sorority tanks are a thing but are NOT recommended for beginners, and shouldn't be in a tank under 30-40 gallons. Anything else in a 10 gallon with her will be annihilated.

She'll be thrilled with a 10 gallon tank, especially with live plants! That's a wonderful idea, I'm so happy for you! She's so pretty.

Do you have a betta? what kind of decorations do they like best? I didn't buy her much, because ngl she was a impulse buy. LOL.
Don't get anything with sharp edges, it can cut their fins. I'd get live plants, or fake plants that are made out of silk, and at least one hide with soft edges. You also need substrate, a filter, and a heater.

So.... you should get one
I wanted to, but then I realized that I should focus more on my current pets and I don't actually need another. I had it all planned out- I was going to use a 10 gallon tank planted with anubias and java fern, and have a large, natural looking centerpiece, on black sand substrate

I mentioned this to my science teacher and she offered me a 30 gallon tank out of the blue, and if I had gotten that I would have stocked it with neon tetras, cory catfish, and a pair of honey gouramis for centerpiece fish, with similar planting

I wanted to, but then I realized that I should focus more on my current pets and I don't actually need another. I had it all planned out- I was going to use a 10 gallon tank planted with anubias and java fern, and have a large, natural looking centerpiece, on black sand substrate

I mentioned this to my science teacher and she offered me a 30 gallon tank out of the blue, and if I had gotten that I would have stocked it with neon tetras, cory catfish, and a pair of honey gouramis for centerpiece fish, with similar planting
Tetras :love

Back
Top Bottom