Farm chatter

Demon is so unpredictable sometimes. The day before yesterday, he kicked the feed scoop out of my hand, & it came back, & scratched me.
Why he felt the need to attack the feed scoop, I don't know, but he seemed proud of himself.

Demon is so unpredictable sometimes. The day before yesterday, he kicked the feed scoop out of my hand, & it came back, & scratched me.
Why he felt the need to attack the feed scoop, I don't know, but he seemed proud of himself.
Well clearly it's a viscous beast that must be disposed of and he's just doing his job protecting the flock.

yes, excitedly

@MysteryChicken probably mareks
But I didn't see everything since I skipped through, is what I meant.

(Nothing to do with the other Bird)
My sister's EE who injured her eye a year, or two ago is now finally starting to heal up the rest of the way.
She was either pecked, or cut her pupil on a screw, or chicken wire. When I first saw the discoloration from a distance I was afraid it was Marek's, but when I actually took a close look at her eye, I saw a cut in her pupil. I treated it with Terramycin eye ointment for a few weeks to prevent infection. Half of her pupil used to be grey for a long while, now it has receded down to a small spot on the pupil.

Back
Top Bottom