Farm chatter

Goober is in the coop with his flock mates. I just removed my Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock Rooster, since he's the Butthead that won't accept Goober back in the flock.

The cockerels(Which will be Butchered Soon)gave Goober alittle bit of a beating, which wasn't as bad as my Heritage Rock has done. The Heritage Plymouth Rock was relentless.

Goober started the tussle with the cockerels, but got overwhelmed quickly.

I think we need a second tree.
20211130_130414.jpg
20211130_130424.jpg
20211130_130431.jpg
20211130_130503.jpg
20211130_130511.jpg

Nope. DH and I get each other something. The rest is stuff for the dog, and a few gifts for friends.

This year, we got our DNA done through Ancestry. The results are in; we have to wait until Christmas morning to see what they say.
I believe I got everyone about 8 gifts each, & I have no idea how many gifts my siblings, & parents have gotten.

(Edit)I got mine through 23 & Me. I'm mostly French, & German, some British, & Irish. A tiny bit of Finnish, Japanese, Korean, & African.

Last edited:
I know I'm a mix of German, Dutch, and other European bloods. When I was a little girl, I was asked if I was Mexican, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Indian (Native American, but it was before that term was used)?

So Christmas morning should be interesting!

Back
Top Bottom