Farm Day/Chicken Swap - Tractor Supply Co., Sanford, Maine

Listed below is the new swap schedule for TSC Sanford.

One of the changes may come about if everyone would want the weekend during labor day weekend, Sept. 3rd. I have the swap starting Sept. on the 10th but TSC would want it on the 3rd. They say they holiday weekends are the busiest and Sept. 4th is their 1 year soft opening anniversary.

The new schedule of events are
JUNE 11TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
JUNE 25TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
JULY 9TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
JULY 23RD - 9 AM TO 1 PM
AUGUST 6TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
AUGUST 20TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
SEPTEMBER 10TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM
SEPTEMBER 24TH - 9 AM TO 1 PM

If anybody wants the swap on the 3rd please email me or post it on this thread. I need to let TSC know how much interest their is on this day and I will have to change the dates in September to reflect every 2 weeks.

I also started a Facebook page for the Farm Day Sanford at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-Day-Chicken-Swap-Sanford-Me/148682458536970?sk=info

I'll
try and keep it up with update information and schedule dates.

See Ya At The Swap

bob

To many wild criitters around her keep getting my chickens !!! I think im done !
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
just a suggestion: since everyone knows the swaps are the 2nd and 4th of each month, what if you only changed the first one in sept to go with the anniversary. you might have people show up on the wrong day for one swap but you wouldn't have them show up on the wrong date twice.

June 11th is coming up next. I'll be bringing about 10 month old and 21 1 week old Black Australorp chicks for sale. I also have about 3 rolls of used chicken wire for free if anybody wants them I'll bring them along.

Getting a lot of talk from the Sanford TSC about people coming to the next swap, including a person selling pigs.

Always looking for others who sell plants, produce, farm crafts, soaps and lotions & farm equipment.

See ya all at the swap.

bob

we are all set for tomorrow!
i will look around and see what i have for bantam hens

i have those cornish that are ready to go
and some 8 week old amberlinks

Quote:
Are the cornish bantam or LF? Meat type? Not that we need more birds lol

i have no clue, they are about 8 weeks old and bigger than my bantams but i would say they are the meat type if i had to guess

Last edited:
Quote:
Are the cornish bantam or LF? Meat type? Not that we need more birds lol

i have no clue, they are about 8 weeks old and bigger than my bantams but i would say they are the meat type if i had to guess

OK... Could use a couple more bantams. Trying to decide which swap if any to hit tomorrow there are like three to pick from, too tried right now to decide
hu.gif
Supposed to be a nice day too.

Back
Top Bottom