Farm & house for sale in Mississippi

Good luck. And yeah, that is a crazy price for 13 acres... the 7 acres here as defined as "single residence/commercial" runs 1.4M according to taxes... and 7M on the market... for 83k you can't even get a duplex... the new two story homes on tiny 80' by 80' lots are starting at the low to mid 300's

Whats the job market in the area though???, check out housing in lower OH, and WV.

We have developement with houses on maybe 1/4 acre lot starting in the mid 600's, now most in that development drive BMW, lexus, etc but they need a luxury car because they commute to Phlily or Balt and are willing to due that because they want to live in the country. I would like to put about 40 of those houses on my 4 acres pocket the profits and Move to Mississippi. But I will just stay where I'm at and be the "country " that these guys moved here to be with. Cant wait to see what they build in the soon to be 1600 houses going on the "Bean Field" across the street.

Wow!
hit.gif
i lived in south ms. and things were not that cheap! here in central La. houses and land don't go for that cheap either! did you price that or you agent? if that is the fair market value in your area with close vacinty to all those towns, my gosh, i wish i had that place to live on!
ep.gif

Quote:
nice place, the internet page does not mention land on the site, that should make it sell real fast with 13 acres! best of luck on your move and selling your house quickly!

Thanks for checking it out, Wendy.
It tells about the 13 acres of land and other features of our house if you click on "full information" at the top of the opening page of the listing.

Quote:
oh, sorry i did not see that! i just thought if it showed land first thing that woul really sell to country folks like us BYC's , lol. my hubby works offshore and his family all lives here and my dad does too. so we can't move. best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom