Farm names...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by le neige homme, Aug 4, 2010.

1. le neige homme

le neige homme Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Do you have one?

How did you choose it?

I'm stuck.

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Carbon Mountain Farm

I live near the Carbon River that come off of the Carbon Glacier on MT Rainier. As far as I know there is no Carbon Mountain. So I have a number of businesses that use the name Carbon Mountain, as their names. I think I use Carbon Mountain Floral the most over the years.

3. HaikuHeritageFarm

HaikuHeritageFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Anchorage, AK
    I'm trying to pick one now. It's rough when you're rather transient and move a lot. Makes place-related names not a good idea, I guess.

Right now I live on Granite Creek. I wish I could be Granite Creek Heirlooms, or something like that, since we are starting to focus on small heritage livestock.

4. elijahboy

elijahboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    goose creek sc
    anthrax acres

just because.............someone said i couldnt call it the property after a year of owning it and i had to give it a name

5. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    Watch Your Step Ranch............ self explanitory....

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Bought 2.46 acres , then there came the most rainfall ever in this area ...............................................Named it .....Swampy Duece [​IMG]

7. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    Muddy Horse Farms
    where animals and technology collide

Its what happens when a computer programmer marries a farm girl [​IMG] he has done really well when we were first married I was 9 months preggers and he had to catch my mare that escaped. he came up the drive with her halter on upside down inside out [​IMG] she looked at me shook her head and the halter fell off. then she put herself back in. now her can load a horse and saddle his own. this morning he was up at 5 blowing out the silkies fans so the dust didn't burn them up. yesterday it hit 102 here.

8. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG]

9. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Camelot Farm

Hubby and I met in an English Class where we were studying King Arthur. I was going through a divorce and he was my sir Galahad [​IMG]

10. bigstack

bigstack Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Texarkana, TX
    R-n-C Farms

Red-neck-Country Farms

My DW thinks it's Rockey-n-Cindy Farms! SHHhhhhhhh!!!!! I never corrected her [​IMG]

What good would it do? [​IMG]

God Bless!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by