Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by aoxa, Jan 30, 2013.

1. 3acres

3acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Thanks! The air was thick with moisture that evening I took those two, you couldn't hardly breath. I didn't even have a camera on me. I seen the fog coming in and that cow standing there, I sprinted to the house, grabbed the Sony and sprinted back, hoping a gate and took some pics....it was kinda too dark.

If you would of gotten hurt I wouldn't of laughed...[​IMG]. Dat be a lot of horses!!!!!...[​IMG].

2. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    I searched for a long time before I got Jazzy. Most were not the color I wanted or they were real high. I found Jasmine looking for a roan colt. I paid $200 for her. She was kinda in a bad way though. Super skinny, rain rot...a lot of her hair ended up falling out to bare dry skin before I got her healthy. I bought my colt at the same place...he was even worse. Good luck in your search!

3. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    [​IMG] Ponying can be dangerous...so be careful....[​IMG]. The horse being ponied's lead rope under your horses tail is a big one you want to avoid!!! I expose my horses to that with just me doing it, but don't let it happen. I think my mule purposesly tries to do it when I'm ponying her....lol.

....and there's ducks right to the right of those two horses in that pic of them getting a drink.....[​IMG]. I went back and looked and I didn't take any of the horses and ducks together....all seperated....[​IMG]....[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  4. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

still sleepy yesterday morning...
    [​IMG]

shiny new rotor for the ranch truck....isn't it cuter than a bunny's ear....ha...[​IMG].
    [​IMG]

new brake pads, new brake caliper too. My first time ever doing this, so everyone stay out of Missouri for awhile
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Thanks for the pigs names for my gilt! decisions, decisions!

Neat video, aoxa! ...and a darn fine question to ask!!!

6. Sanna

Sanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Very cute.

That's why I decided to get on Bart because I knew lots of things could go wrong. And, we stayed indoors. I wasn't about to start cowboying around doing something like this for the first time. lol Bart's been there, done that. He's been exposed to so many different things, I knew I could count on him if something went wrong. And he's done this before, so at least one of us knew what they were doing. [​IMG]

7. bamitsbrittany

bamitsbrittany Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some shots I got today! =]

8. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Yeah, I apologize for the un-asked for warning...[​IMG]. I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER....[​IMG]

9. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Nicely done! [​IMG]

10. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Cotton Ball the young male Lionhead.... (well, part of him)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cali the young female Lionhead...
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by