Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Very, VERY nice!
clap.gif

Don't feel sorry for laughing! I did.
lau.gif
Well, I do now. I wasn't laughing when it all happened. lol But really, now that I think of it, it was all pretty funny.
I will have to find myself a good ponying horse. We must have one around here somewhere.
lol.png
I'm afraid to count how many horses we have now. Kids think it's up to 70, but I'm thinking more like 55. We don't have 70 stalls.
Thanks! The air was thick with moisture that evening I took those two, you couldn't hardly breath. I didn't even have a camera on me. I seen the fog coming in and that cow standing there, I sprinted to the house, grabbed the Sony and sprinted back, hoping a gate and took some pics....it was kinda too dark.

If you would of gotten hurt I wouldn't of laughed...
big_smile.png
. Dat be a lot of horses!!!!!...
ep.gif

I actually found a couple. 1 3yr old at the local rescue. Her adoption fee is $550. And a few more up in north Texas, but they want $3000 and up
sad.png
I searched for a long time before I got Jazzy. Most were not the color I wanted or they were real high. I found Jasmine looking for a roan colt. I paid $200 for her. She was kinda in a bad way though. Super skinny, rain rot...a lot of her hair ended up falling out to bare dry skin before I got her healthy. I bought my colt at the same place...he was even worse. Good luck in your search!

thumbsup.gif
Ponying can be dangerous...so be careful....
big_smile.png
. The horse being ponied's lead rope under your horses tail is a big one you want to avoid!!! I expose my horses to that with just me doing it, but don't let it happen. I think my mule purposesly tries to do it when I'm ponying her....lol.

....and there's ducks right to the right of those two horses in that pic of them getting a drink.....
big_smile.png
. I went back and looked and I didn't take any of the horses and ducks together....all seperated....
sad.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

still sleepy yesterday morning...

shiny new rotor for the ranch truck....isn't it cuter than a bunny's ear....ha...
big_smile.png

new brake pads, new brake caliper too. My first time ever doing this, so everyone stay out of Missouri for awhile

Very cute.

thumbsup.gif
Ponying can be dangerous...so be careful....
big_smile.png
. The horse being ponied's lead rope under your horses tail is a big one you want to avoid!!! I expose my horses to that with just me doing it, but don't let it happen. I think my mule purposesly tries to do it when I'm ponying her....lol.

....and there's ducks right to the right of those two horses in that pic of them getting a drink.....
big_smile.png
. I went back and looked and I didn't take any of the horses and ducks together....all seperated....
sad.png
big_smile.png
That's why I decided to get on Bart because I knew lots of things could go wrong. And, we stayed indoors. I wasn't about to start cowboying around doing something like this for the first time. lol Bart's been there, done that. He's been exposed to so many different things, I knew I could count on him if something went wrong. And he's done this before, so at least one of us knew what they were doing.
lau.gif

That's why I decided to get on Bart because I knew lots of things could go wrong. And, we stayed indoors. I wasn't about to start cowboying around doing something like this for the first time. lol Bart's been there, done that. He's been exposed to so many different things, I knew I could count on him if something went wrong. And he's done this before, so at least one of us knew what they were doing.
lau.gif
Yeah, I apologize for the un-asked for warning...
th.gif
. I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER....
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom