Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by aoxa, Jan 30, 2013.

1. 3acres

3acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Thanks! Boy that hat is comfortable. I try not to where that hat in the rain....to keep it as nice as possible for as long as possible. I'm affraid it is going to be hard to replace it. It's been a lot of places!

2. showbarnmom

showbarnmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2012
    south central Texas
    She looks like a Bernie, 3acres

3. Sanna

Sanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    That bull looks mighty happy out there. Even with the bullbutt ponyface. lol
    All that first picture needs is some ducks in the water! [​IMG]

4. Sanna

Jun 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    So I ponied little Spitfire today! I guess now that's she's 2 years old, she should know how to do some big girl jobs. [​IMG] It didn't go quite as well as I had planned. I had this great idea in my mind that I would ride one of our boarders Arab gelding Bart, and pony Spitfire around the ring. Well. There was no forward on Spitfire's part because she was afraid of Bart. He would pin his ears and flash his teeth at her. I wanted to do this to him: [​IMG] LOL But I didn't. We worked through it with lots of patience and some help on the ground from my cameragirl, Cassie. We ended up with a forward walk on a loose line and even a little trot. [​IMG] Too bad there are no pictures to prove all that, but we really did it! [​IMG]

There we go. Pull, pull, pull, pull, come on now, move those feet! [​IMG] Poor Spitfire didn't dare get too close to Bart at this point. My right arm&shoulder is still tired. lol
    [​IMG]

Now looking at these pictures, I realize how tall this filly is getting! Bart's not a small guy. He has no muscle, the owner does lots of Parelli games with him. Not saying Parelli is bad, but the exercises they work on do nothing for the horses body. And Spitfire is growing like a weed, she looks thin. [​IMG] Time to add more groceries again.

Not so bad here. She was willingly following. As far away from Bart as she possibly could, but she was moving. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  5. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Looks like a tug a war! [​IMG]

6. lilnursetara

lilnursetara Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2013
    LOVE all the photos above! I spend a lot of time with my camera in the chicken coop. Below are just a few of the hundreds of pics I've snapped of them. Check out my blog for more.... http://www.medlinsmemories.blogspot.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sanna

Jun 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Yeah, it was! lol But towards the end, it got much, much better. [​IMG] We just didn't get more pictures.

I absolutely LOVE these two shots! The second one cracks me up. [​IMG]

8. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Agreed!

9. bamitsbrittany

bamitsbrittany Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. bamitsbrittany

bamitsbrittany Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2013
    Love these! Shows me I need to shoot more of my chickens! =] So cute. What equipment do you use?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by