Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by aoxa, Jan 30, 2013.

1. smccuen

smccuen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Western NC
    Ha. I hadn't noticed. I reportedly spent all of kindergarten and a bit of first grade like that - in my little black cowboy boots - My guess is THAT was the way they fit comfortably. My parents let it be. Eventually I put my shoes on "correctly". More power to her. Comfort is what counts.

2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

I didn't even notice either! But a few people mentioned it. She runs around with them like that no problem, so I am guessing it is comfortable. She has also come over in her underwear. Comfort is what matters to kids LOL

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I probably noticed because I have house slippers that are too wide for me but, if I wear them on the wrong feet - they stay on well. As you say, what's the most comfortable. Good for her - little kids don't care what other people think

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    ps old toots don't care either

5. 3acres

3acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    Ah, gotcha. With the really big pole in the center and all those other posts circled around it, looked to me like a flying predator proof net was going up...[​IMG].

Thanks! Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this colt turns out alright....he's the most calm colt I've ever messed with.

Thanks! $1,000,000 cash, some of your chickens, a couple californian does and a buck...[​IMG]. I'll throw in a free mule on the deal....[​IMG].

6. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Love the goats!

7. showbarnmom

showbarnmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2012
    south central Texas
    How about one angus cow, 15 Cali does, 4 bucks, 10 chickens and a sheep?

8. Sanna

Sanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I just about choked on my food when I saw these two pictures. [​IMG] You're so right about the photobomb. The goat had perfect timing! [​IMG]
    GREAT pictures!

That's good. [​IMG]
    I find that if they're good early in the beginning, they're usually going to stay that way.

9. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    ooooo...I could use all of those. Let me find an exact look alike to him for dirt cheap and I'll say it is him and we can trade....[​IMG]...[​IMG]

10. 3acres

Jan 19, 2013
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by