Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

YEY!!!!
wee.gif
Finally had my first set of baby bunnies today! I had another doe have 1 big baby today that was dead???...not sure what happened there???...twice the size of these it seemed. ...but so far these are fine! First time mom. She was carryin' hay around and trying to pull fur, but then just spit these out. I hope all goes well.

The nest box I built for them. I see most aren't like this, but oh well....I'm not very bright....
tongue.png

Last edited:
Nice goin' 3 acres, it's funny how mammal infants look so much alike - if they weren't pink, they could be puppies, or tigers, maybe even a president when they grow up.

She probably had a still birth, 3acres. Pretty common in single births. They get to big and have a lot of problems birthing them, and babies died in the process.
Ok, thanks! I never thought about them ever having a single baby....it had me puzzled out there waiting for her to have more. It was BIG!

My 3rd doe to have babies had hers this morning...
wee.gif
. Boy, after breeding the 3 does 2 times and nothing, then breeding them with the full moon and all had babies, I think the moon thing worked???

Gosh it's such an awesome thing to be learning and experiencing all this!!!!!! Boy have I been learning a ton in a ton of areas!!! ...and have a lot more to learn, so I'll be learning the rest of my life...which is awesome!!!

Nice goin' 3 acres, it's funny how mammal infants look so much alike - if they weren't pink, they could be puppies, or tigers, maybe even a president when they grow up.
lol.png
...Ah, it's neat! I can't quit looking at them!...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom