Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I just figured out my heifer is half Tarentaise and half Gelbvieh. So I guess we have some Gelbvieh in our bloodlines too.

And some random pics.

I just figured out my heifer is half Tarentaise and half Gelbvieh. So I guess we have some Gelbvieh in our bloodlines too.

And some random pics.

That's good! Gelbviehs are my favorite breed and in my opinion one of the best breeds since they have such great milk quality and grow fast. Great pictures too!

Last edited:
3 Acres is Back!!
wee.gif
Well sorta, he's obviously too winded to speak but wanted to show us what he has been up to. As soon as I saw the first piggy photo, I KNEW it had to be from "3".

3 I wanted to send you pm's several times but, knew when you are absent you are working your tail feathers off. Love the piggies and your other creatures but the Blue Heeler is new. Is that your dog?
wee.gif
..lol. Thanks! Yes, that is my new heeler pup named Koda. Yeah, been super busy! I'm getting bigger into the pigs and added in more poultry breeds and species. I'll be back, I have a very hard time with this site and my computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today it's only showing every 4th letter I type and it's very frustrating....lol...I'll be back....

Last edited:
wee.gif
..lol. Thanks! Yes, that is my new heeler pup named Koda. Yeah, been super busy! I'm getting bigger into the pigs and added in more poultry breeds and species. I'll be back, I have a very hard time with this site and my computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today it's only showing every 4th letter I type and it's very frustrating....lol...I'll be back....
Awesome pictures! I do love the pigs. Your photography shows your love for what you are doing in every shot!
Welcome back,
hugs.gif
... we missed you!

Back
Top Bottom