Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Hello, this looks like a good thread to follow :)
Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my Colonel Freckles bred gelding.
This is when we first got him at 2yrs old

And then him last fall with about 40 rides on him.this isnt the best picture of him under saddle but its the most current one I have right now.

Last edited:
Welcome
frow.gif

the weather here isnt too bad considering its been gray and below freezing for almost a month. Yesterday, we were able to work with all 4 of the horses. Cowboy, our 2 yr old was saddled and lunged lightly and he did wonderful. First time messing with him since last fall. My mare Emma was brushed out and put thru her ground work paces. Dee was caught and brushed and even my ol arab and I went for a spin around the arena :) it was a good day yesterday. Was gonna repeat today but we are starting to get some wind. Might just go brush everyone so at least they are handled today :)

the weather here isnt too bad considering its been gray and below freezing for almost a month. Yesterday, we were able to work with all 4 of the horses. Cowboy, our 2 yr old was saddled and lunged lightly and he did wonderful. First time messing with him since last fall. My mare Emma was brushed out and put thru her ground work paces. Dee was caught and brushed and even my ol arab and I went for a spin around the arena :) it was a good day yesterday. Was gonna repeat today but we are starting to get some wind. Might just go brush everyone so at least they are handled today :)
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom