FarmVille on Facebook will you be my friend? LOL

Quote:
can i have multiple chicken coop's??

Not at the moment but there is a "support" group who are trying to put pressure on FV to allow multiple coops hope it works....

AWWW!!! 20 chickens is SOOOO not enough...lol i sure hope they allow us to have more than just one coop

Quote:
Not at the moment but there is a "support" group who are trying to put pressure on FV to allow multiple coops hope it works....

AWWW!!! 20 chickens is SOOOO not enough...lol i sure hope they allow us to have more than just one coop

Me too... got to keep the pressure up!...

I have quite a number of friends on facebook, there were so many of them on all of these games and villes I finally hid all of them. Otherwise I can't get caught up.

Quote:
well that sucks
sad.png

I believe there are privacy option where you can set up your facebook so you dont have people posting and what not. If it's mainly for games you should be able to set it up where there is no interaction at all other than thru the games themselves.

Farm Town is awesome!! It is much more fun to me than Farmville, because you can do alot more and make money alot faster, but the animals on Farm Town do not do anything but look pretty, LOL.

You can certainly add me if you like...Just make sure you put in the ad request BYC, I don't add folks I don't know otherwise.

[email protected]

Oh man I love Farmville. I seriously cannot stand Farmtown though. I haven't made any headway with it. I just don't find it as user friendly. U can add me. Just pm me and I will give you info.

Does anyone do Treasure Madness?

Quote:
well that sucks
sad.png

not really, because you can't see the chickens in the coop. i also have turkeys, swans, ducks, penquins and geese. It is very addiciting though.

Quote:
I perfer to see them all spread out in the yard, so I keep the boring white ones (Leghorns??) in the coop
lol.png

For a while that's all there were was the white ones, but they have recently expanded the colors!!

Back
Top Bottom