Farwell (For A While)

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Yes, I know - again, already?! For those of you who were aware, just a few months ago I took a break from being on BYC as well. And though I've only returned for a short while, and when I first came back, I was doing quite well, I'm sorry to say that I'll be once again withdrawing for a while. I hope to be back and active on here as soon as I think I'm once again in a good place - but after last time's results, I may wait just a little more to make sure I won't decline so quickly again.
I want to be clear here - BYC is one of my favorite places to be, and I absolutely love it on here!!! Thank you everyone for being such an awesome community! You all are always so friendly, kind, helpful, and cheerful! And I also love that you all are about as crazy about chickens as I am! :D
This isn't easy for me to leave for a while so soon - but I've been struggling a lot recently, and there have been several reasons that have led me to often feel like I'm not...being myself.
I'm not leaving BYC just because I want to leave BYC - I'm mainly leaving this amazing community for a short time because I want to take a break from being online and on screens so much - I think it'll be better for my mental health to take a step back and spend more time out in the forest and nature, and of course, with my chickens. ❤️
Right now, I'm hurting, both emotionally and physically, and I don't want to trouble any of you by spilling out all of my problems, but I will add that just so you know one of the reasons of why I'm leaving. I hope that none of you will worry too much - know that I think I'm going to be all right and that I'll be taking care of myself. :hugs
I may stop by occasionally, just to check in and catch up on how all of you are doing - I really care so much about all of you!!! 💖 I just wanted to let you know that you probably won't be seeing me around as much for the time being.
Thank you so much everyone, and take care! Love and hugs to all of you!
group hug (1).gif

@TwoCrows, @cluckmecoop7, @PioneerChicks, @Sapphire Sebright, @Alyssa-Bee, @Crestcrazy, @CrazyCochin, @JadeFarms, @Misfits Farm 92, @human1, @CHlCKEN, @EmmaRainboe, and all of you other incredible, kind, and amazing friends - I just wanted to let you all know this. Thank you for being so encouraging and inspiring! :hugs

Yes, I know - again, already?! For those of you who were aware, just a few months ago I took a break from being on BYC as well. And though I've only returned for a short while, and when I first came back, I was doing quite well, I'm sorry to say that I'll be once again withdrawing for a while. I hope to be back and active on here as soon as I think I'm once again in a good place - but after last time's results, I may wait just a little more to make sure I won't decline so quickly again.
I want to be clear here - BYC is one of my favorite places to be, and I absolutely love it on here!!! Thank you everyone for being such an awesome community! You all are always so friendly, kind, helpful, and cheerful! And I also love that you all are about as crazy about chickens as I am! :D
This isn't easy for me to leave for a while so soon - but I've been struggling a lot recently, and there have been several reasons that have led me to often feel like I'm not...being myself.
I'm not leaving BYC just because I want to leave BYC - I'm mainly leaving this amazing community for a short time because I want to take a break from being online and on screens so much - I think it'll be better for my mental health to take a step back and spend more time out in the forest and nature, and of course, with my chickens. ❤️
Right now, I'm hurting, both emotionally and physically, and I don't want to trouble any of you by spilling out all of my problems, but I will add that just so you know one of the reasons of why I'm leaving. I hope that none of you will worry too much - know that I think I'm going to be all right and that I'll be taking care of myself. :hugs
I may stop by occasionally, just to check in and catch up on how all of you are doing - I really care so much about all of you!!! 💖 I just wanted to let you know that you probably won't be seeing me around as much for the time being.
Thank you so much everyone, and take care! Love and hugs to all of you! View attachment 2535936
@TwoCrows, @cluckmecoop7, @PioneerChicks, @Sapphire Sebright, @Alyssa-Bee, @Crestcrazy, @CrazyCochin, @JadeFarms, @Misfits Farm 92, @human1, @CHlCKEN, @EmmaRainboe, and all of you other incredible, kind, and amazing friends - I just wanted to let you all know this. Thank you for being so encouraging and inspiring! :hugs
I’m gonna miss you Star. Everything’s gonna be okay, I’m here for you, always. :hugs

Thank you so much everyone, and take care! Love and hugs to all of you! View attachment 2535936
We're going to miss you! You're such a nice person and I hope you can return to this community feeling yourself again, no matter how long it takes. Sometimes we just need a break to relax and recover, mentally and physically. I hope you feel better soon! I'll be here when you come back!:hugs

@Starburst Oh Lucy, my heart aches for you, :hugs some people look outward when they are hurting and others look within. I've been there, often lately myself. When the soul is restless for whatever reason, it tears at the heart. I know the importance of pulling away to recenter yourself and if that is what your soul needs, definitely do so. :hugs Know that you have a great many friends here that care about you and if you need any of them, myself included, we are only a post away. I will always hold you close to my heart and pray for your peace of mind on your journey in life. Massive love and hugs across the miles Lucy. :love :hugs

Oh star'b....I'll miss you so much!
I hope you start feeling better and more like yourself soon, BYC truly won't be the same without you!!!
I'll be praying for your safety and health!

@Starburst Oh Lucy, my heart aches for you, :hugs some people look outward when they are hurting and others look within. I've been there, often lately myself. When the soul is restless for whatever reason, it tears at the heart. I know the importance of pulling away to recenter yourself and if that is what your soul needs, definitely do so. :hugs Know that you have a great many friends here that care about you and if you need any of them, myself included, we are only a post away. I will always hold you close to my heart and pray for your peace of mind on your journey in life. Massive love and hugs across the miles Lucy. :love :hugs
( Her name is Lucy?! Woah! I've never thought to ask. I've just always thought of her as starburst!!)

I’m gonna miss you Star. Everything’s gonna be okay, I’m here for you, always. :hugs

I hope that everything gets better for you. Take as much time as you need but know that I will always be here when you come back. I’m really gonna miss you :hugs

We're going to miss you! You're such a nice person and I hope you can return to this community feeling yourself again, no matter how long it takes. Sometimes we just need a break to relax and recover, mentally and physically. I hope you feel better soon! I'll be here when you come back!:hugs

Oh star'b....I'll miss you so much!
I hope you start feeling better and more like yourself soon, BYC truly won't be the same without you!!!
I'll be praying for your safety and health!
I'm really at a loss for words...thank you, everyone, for your encouragement, compassion, and comfort all of you are pouring onto me. I really cannot find a way to express my gratitude - it comforts me more than any of you know. Hugs! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom