Farwell (For A While)

Yes, I know - again, already?! For those of you who were aware, just a few months ago I took a break from being on BYC as well. And though I've only returned for a short while, and when I first came back, I was doing quite well, I'm sorry to say that I'll be once again withdrawing for a while. I hope to be back and active on here as soon as I think I'm once again in a good place - but after last time's results, I may wait just a little more to make sure I won't decline so quickly again.
I want to be clear here - BYC is one of my favorite places to be, and I absolutely love it on here!!! Thank you everyone for being such an awesome community! You all are always so friendly, kind, helpful, and cheerful! And I also love that you all are about as crazy about chickens as I am! :D
This isn't easy for me to leave for a while so soon - but I've been struggling a lot recently, and there have been several reasons that have led me to often feel like I'm not...being myself.
I'm not leaving BYC just because I want to leave BYC - I'm mainly leaving this amazing community for a short time because I want to take a break from being online and on screens so much - I think it'll be better for my mental health to take a step back and spend more time out in the forest and nature, and of course, with my chickens. ❤️
Right now, I'm hurting, both emotionally and physically, and I don't want to trouble any of you by spilling out all of my problems, but I will add that just so you know one of the reasons of why I'm leaving. I hope that none of you will worry too much - know that I think I'm going to be all right and that I'll be taking care of myself. :hugs
I may stop by occasionally, just to check in and catch up on how all of you are doing - I really care so much about all of you!!! 💖 I just wanted to let you know that you probably won't be seeing me around as much for the time being.
Thank you so much everyone, and take care! Love and hugs to all of you! View attachment 2535936
@TwoCrows, @cluckmecoop7, @PioneerChicks, @Sapphire Sebright, @Alyssa-Bee, @Crestcrazy, @CrazyCochin, @JadeFarms, @Misfits Farm 92, @human1, @CHlCKEN, @EmmaRainboe, and all of you other incredible, kind, and amazing friends - I just wanted to let you all know this. Thank you for being so encouraging and inspiring! :hugs
I under stand, take as long as you need, come back when you can

God bless your heart, Lucy. I did not see this thread...and I wish I did earlier. I am going to miss you so much. It's good that you are taking good care of your mental health - I think that is something, I need to focus on too. I have been really stressed and anxious lately. And not to mention, a little bit depressed because of my stress and anxiety. Every afternoon, I sit with the chickens near the coop and just talk to them, sing, and question the universe✨. I wish for you to have an amazing break⭐

Take care..
Laura🌺

Back
Top Bottom