Faverolles Thread

Our youngest LF Salmon Fav, hatched 3/9/14

Last edited:
i had 100% hatch rate with my salmon faverolles. they're in the brooder right now. I have a question though, what does it mean if some have black spots on their backs?
Hi, Congratulations on the hatch rate…..
thumbsup.gif
i would just think that there is parentage in the background that are beginning to produce more and more marks on chicks than in the past. Let us know when they are older how they come out, ones with and those without…..

Last edited:
Yes, there are LF Black Faverolles out there, as I've seen photos out on the web that are tied back to this site. Making LF Black Faverolles from bantams, whilst technically, genetically possible though selection, is for all intents and purposes not practical. Making them from scratch would be easier and it would still take years to perfect all the traits, allowing one to call it a truly "Black Faverolle".
I meant to include the post! :) I have LF black Favs.

Do you sell eggs or chicks?
I sell hatching eggs. I'm hatching for myself right now, but I will make some available soon. I have two bloodlines here. One is just Little Creek and the other is Little Creek/ Boulanger crosses. The LC/B crossed line is approximately three or four years (six generations) and the Little Creek line is seven years (2008).

Back
Top Bottom